Meriwether Godsey is founded on the belief that outstanding hospitality, quality and customization can be delivered in the Contract Dining & Catering Industry. Headquartered in central Virginia, our partnerships with clients and employees alike begins with our commitment to our Culture & Core Values. Experience it once and you will understand! We are a family of 650+ talented, and dedicated “owners” — managers, chefs, and service staff — operating throughout Virginia, the District of Columbia, Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts. Learn more by visiting www.merig.com or follow us on Facebook.
Working as a Director of Dining Services you will be responsible for managing the account operations, developing and executing strategy to meet operating and financial goals and providing inspirational account leadership. We seek a team player with a perfect blend of culinary, administrative and leadership expertise.
- Culture: Ensure the delivery of MG Best Practices, Core Values, and non-negotiable standards of quality and hospitality.
- Leadership: Demonstrated ability to lead by example with the goal of engaging, coaching and developing team members.
- Client Responsibility: Maintain effective client and customer centric relationships. Proactively communicate with client regarding operations and opportunities.
- Financial Performance: Lead all phases of financial planning, budget/costing analysis and reporting in order to achieve operating and financial goals.
- Compliance: Maintain a safe and healthy environment for clients, customers and employees. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, and employment.
- Productivity: Plans and develops budgets, schedules and inventory effectively to ensure operations run smoothly. Plans, develops, and implements in-service training programs for team development and growth.
Company: Meriwether Godsey
Location: North Andover, MA
Salary/Wage: $70,000 – $80,000 Based On Experience
Status: Full-Time/Exempt, Salaried
Job Category: Food Services/Hospitality
Education, Experience, & Requirements
- Loves Food, People, & Serving Others
- Bachelor’s Degree or five to ten years related experience.
- 5+ Years food service management experience (i.e. Contract Food Service Operation, Catering, Management Experience, Campus Dining and Retail experience).
- Solid work history demonstrating strong leadership and hospitality skills coupled with the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of management and staff.
- Strong financial skills, P&L experience
- Mastery in USDA requirements for school food service
- Possess ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification
- Proficiency and growing knowledge of sustainable practices
- Valid Driver’s License
Our competitive salary and benefits package includes 401K, matching 401K, profit sharing, dental insurance, medical insurance, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, confidential employee assistance programs, life insurance, a vision-care plan, job training programs, and paid vacations. We also offer employee stock ownership to reward tenure with the company.
Meriwether Godsey is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including
race, color, age, sex, religion, handicap, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status.