What makes Meriwether Godsey different is our commitment and capacity to create unique, customized dining experiences for each of our client communities; to set higher standards for ourselves and to meet them; and to provide more support to our teams to deliver on these promises. Headquartered in Central Virginia, our partnerships with clients and employees begin with our culture & Core Values. Experience it once and you will understand! We are a family of over 650 talented, and dedicated “owners” — managers, chefs, and service staff — operating from North Carolina to Massachusetts. Learn more by visiting www.merig.com or following us on Facebook.
The Utility Steward will participate in routine food service tasks to include: receiving and storage of foods; cleaning and sanitizing of work areas, equipment, dishware and other duties as requested.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Culture: Ensure the delivery of MG Best Practices, Core Values, and non-negotiable standards of quality and hospitality.
- Food Safety/Sanitation: Maintain a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen and Utility areas. Ensure appropriate cleaning schedule is maintain for utility areas and equipment in use.
- Attendance: Regular and predictable attendance is required
Company: Meriwether Godsey
Location: Brooks School, Massachusetts
Salary/Wage: $12.00 – $14.00
Status: Full time, Non-Exempt, Some nights and rotating weekends
Job Category: Food Services/Hospitality
Education, Experience & Requirements
- 1 year related experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a background check
- “Loves Food, People, & Serving Others”: passion for food and hospitality, in and outside the workplace
MG’s Culture is our most substantial benefit. Experience it – you will understand! Our competitive salary and benefits package includes 401K, matching 401K, profit sharing, dental insurance, medical insurance, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, confidential employee assistance programs, life insurance, a vision-care plan, job training programs, and paid vacations. We also offer employee stock ownership to reward tenure with the company.
Please bring your resume and application and apply in person at the Brooks School – Dining Room (1160 Great Pond Rd, North Andover, MA 01845) from 9am to 5pm.
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment in any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, handicap, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status and all other statuses protected by federal, state, and local law.