North Andover, MA
Meriwether Godsey is looking for a Dining Room Attendant at the Brooks School, a boarding school serving over 500 students, faculty, and staff on a 270-acre campus overlooking beautiful Lake Cochichewick in North Andover, MA.
What you will do:
- Maintain sanitation of the servery, dining room, and other areas assigned by Management.
- Serves and replenishes food from food counters and steam tables.
- Perform general cleaning, as directed to include sweeping, mopping up, washing up, emptying of trash bins and boxes ensuring placement in the correct containers
- Clean and sanitize work areas, dining tables, chairs, and equipment throughout and after meal periods
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of other kitchen areas by following daily and weekly cleaning assignments
- Inspects workstations for compliance with service standards.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training, and hazard assessments.
What you will need:
- 1-3 years related food service experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent communication and good organizational skills
- Flexibility; ability to switch between locations and job duties
- ServSafe Food Handler Certification preferred.
- Reliable Transportation
Meriwether Godsey offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. The work environment is fast-paced, team-oriented, and high-energy. You’ll be surrounded and supported by people who are passionate about serving others.
The Brooks School offers a co-educational, college-preparatory program for those seeking a meaningful educational experience. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment where you may grow your leadership and hospitality skills and your career opportunities with an employee-owned, value-based company that is aligned with the Brooks’ mission. Help the Brooks School shine and Meriwether Godsey set the standard for hospitality in the New England education market!
Interested in learning more? Visit our About Us Page
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment in any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, genetic makeup, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, immigration status or veteran status and all other statuses protected by federal, state, and local law.