Meriwether Godsey is looking for a Food Service Associate at Duke Diet & Fitness; a residential medical facility designed to provide support and nutritional education.
What you will do:
- Transport food and supplies to serving area: assist in the set-up, maintain, breakdown of dining, food serving and beverage areas.
- Serves and replenishes food from food counters and steam tables.
- Assists in the preparation of hot and/or cold foods, and properly stores food, utilizing knowledge of temperature requirements and spoilage.
- Keep dining room areas and assigned kitchen areas neat and organized
- Clean and sanitize work areas, dining tables, chairs, and equipment throughout and after meal periods
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of other kitchen areas by following daily and weekly cleaning assignments
- Assist with receiving and storage of food products and food preparation
- Inspects workstations for compliance with service standards.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
What you will need:
- 2-5 years related food service experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent communication and good organizational skills
- Flexibility; ability to switch between locations and job duties
- ServSafe Food Handler Certification preferred.
- Reliable Transportation
What you will get:
- Competitive Pay
- Meals Provided
Meriwether Godsey offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. The work environment is fast-paced, team-oriented, and high-energy. You’ll be surrounded and supported by people who are passionate about serving others.
Enjoy a small, community-focused environment where you may grow your leadership and hospitality skills, and your career opportunities with an employee-owned, value-based company. Help Meriwether Godsey set the standard for hospitality in the Durham market!
Interested in learning more? Visit our About Us Page
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment in any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, genetic makeup, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, immigration status or veteran status and all other statuses protected by federal, state, and local law.