North Andover, MA
Meriwether Godsey is looking for a Catering Supervisor responsible for assisting in all aspects of Catering and account operations and other duties as requested at the Brooks School, a boarding school serving over 500 students, faculty, and staff on a 270-acre campus overlooking beautiful Lake Cochichewick in North Andover, MA.
What you will do:
- Assist the management with booking, planning, execution and communication related to all campus catered events, as well as any off-campus events.
- Supervise staff during all aspects of catered events to ensure high-quality service standards and presentations are met
- Monitor and set up and of catered events and functions to ensure quality standards
- Assist leadership in supervising and assessing staff needs; supporting purchasing and inventory activities
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment for clients, customers, and employees
- Foster an inclusive environment for all staff and guests, while maintaining effective client and customer-centric relationships
- Potential assistance with dining room operations as requested
What you need:
- Associate’s Degree or 2-3 years experience in catered events
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Emerging leadership skills and strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment while fostering strong client and customer relationships
- Bartending experience preferred
- Reliable transportation
What you will get:
- Competitive Pay
- Meals Provided
- Benefits such as Health, Vision, Dental, and more!
Meriwether Godsey offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. The work environment is fast-paced, team-oriented, and high-energy. You’ll be surrounded and supported by people who are passionate about serving others.
The Brooks School offers a co-educational, college-preparatory program for those seeking a meaningful educational experience. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment where you may grow your leadership and hospitality skills and your career opportunities with an employee-owned, value-based company that is aligned with the Brooks’ mission. Help the Brooks School shine and Meriwether Godsey set the standard for hospitality in the New England education market!
Interested in learning more? Visit our About Us Page
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment in any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, genetic makeup, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, immigration status or veteran status and all other statuses protected by federal, state, and local law.