Meriwether Godsey is looking for a Barista, for their retail dining operation located in the heart of Richmond, VA. We are looking for someone who is interested in a flexible weekly schedule and has a willingness to work at various Meriwether Godsey locations in Richmond, VA .
What you will do:
- Make and serve specialty coffee, tea, and additional hot/cold beverages
- Greet and interact with customers while displaying a positive and friendly attitude
- Adhere to recipes and presentations for food and beverage item
- Maintain a clean and sanitized work station including, but not limited to, sweep and mop floors of cafe and servery, empty trash cans, clean grinders, etc.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Sells and serves baked goods and miscellaneous food items
- Maintains stock of cafe inventory and demonstrates flexibility to work in other areas of the operation (i.e. dinning room, catering etc.), as needed.
What you will need:
- Minimum of 3 years Barista/Cafe experience, preferred
- POS (point of sale) system experience preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication and good organizational skills
- Flexibility; ability to switch between locations and job duties
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Reliable Transportation
What you will get:
- Competitive Pay
- Meals Provided
- Benefits such as Health, Vision, Dental, and more!
Meriwether Godsey offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. The work environment is fast-paced, team-oriented, and high-energy. You’ll be surrounded and supported by people who are passionate about serving others.
Enjoy a small, community-focused environment where you may grow your leadership and hospitality skills, and your career opportunities with an employee-owned, value-based company. Help Meriwether Godsey set the standard for hospitality in the Richmond, VA market!
Interested in learning more? Visit our About Us Page
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment in any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, genetic makeup, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, immigration status or veteran status and all other statuses protected by federal, state, and local law.