Meriwether Godsey is looking for on-call Catering Servers; individuals who enjoys providing our guests with the finest food and drink, accompanied by an attentive and positive attitude for flagship seminary school in the heart of Alexandria, VA.
What you will do:
- Set up tables, linens, chairs, and serving stations for full service banquet events
- Greet and welcome guests, and respond to specific requests in a courteous manner
- Serve and replenish beverages and foods in the designated order and quickly remove dishes and utensils at the end of each course, meal, or function
- Perform cleaning tasks and breakdown of service; maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness
- Reset banquet areas as specified by Management to ensure readiness for other functions
What you need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous catering and bartending experience a plus
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication and good organizational skills
- Flexibility; ability to switch between locations and job duties
- Ability to stand/move about for long periods of time and lift 50 lbs
- Ability to handle high volume customers
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to work nights and weekends on an on-call as needed basis
What you will get:
- Competitive Pay
- Meals Provided
Meriwether Godsey offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. The work environment is fast-paced, team-oriented, and high-energy. You’ll be surrounded and supported by people who are passionate about serving others.
Enjoy a small, community-focused environment where you may grow your leadership and hospitality skills, and your career opportunities with an employee-owned, value-based company. Help Meriwether Godsey set the standard for hospitality in the DC, Maryland & Virginia market!
Interested in learning more? Visit our About Us Page
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, genetic makeup, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, immigration status or veteran status and all other statuses protected by federal, state, and local law.